Sunday, September 14, 2014

Caden's First Day of Kindergarten


Well, it came almost as fast as it went...

Caden's first day of Kindergarten!

He was ready. I was ready. Justin was ready. Kaki was ready.

Not that any of the rest of us mattered except for this brave, handsome boy.

We were ready early... so we did a little photo shoot with his desk!




And then with his cool, new, Baylor backpack.





 We got him from every angle... and with his sister...


And even with his Mommy... this was all I wanted for my birthday... a pick with my babies! One down... :)


And then we were off... Daddy walked with us to school on the first day... it was a family affair!


We made it with time to spare, so we snapped a few pics at his desk!



Gave him a hug and we were off...

I cried... oh yes I did... 

I had to ignore friends...

I made one cry when she saw my tears...

But then we went home... regrouped... and headed to a back to school party for mommies at a friend's house, went to a doctor's appt. and before we knew it it was time to go pick him back up...


Kaki straight from the bed to the stroller... nap times are hard on a little sister with a big brother in school!

There he is... His first day... in the BOOKS!


We are so proud of you, Cade-man and love you more than you'll ever be able to understand until you have a child of your own! To the moon, buddy!

No comments: