Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Photo Shoot: Outfit #1

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

Isn't it? 

Well, Caden has a few Christmas outfits we have to get through this year, and when I say get through... I mean wear them, photograph them, make memories with them... get through them!

So technically this is outfit #2, since Caden sported his Christmas PJ's with his cousin Cy on Thanksgiving, BUT let's go with it because I've already written the title for this post and well... I don't want to change it... 

Caden's Great Grandma Betty sent this sweet outfit to him, complete with a perfectly striped hat to match! When I first put his hat on I showed him what he looked like in the mirror and I couldn't help but laugh, because hats are just so funny looking on my big-headed lil man! He was apparently already self-conscious about his hat-wearing capabilities and started to cry... I apologized for laughing and told him that it was because he was so darn cute...

He warmed up to the hat and retreated to his cheese ball ways... and was quite a pleasing little Rudolph!






Later in the day, I thought it was only appropriate to but on the John Deer boots with the outfit... I mean what screams MAN more than that?!




He's the sweetest version of Rudolph I've ever come across... 

One outfit, down!

No comments: