Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wormy Wednesday

Today, Caden and I discovered the HILARITY of our Cater-speller... the official name for a LONG, bright-colored stuffed squirmy worm! It is one of two HUGE worms that we have in this house... we LOVE worms... because they remind us of our own little Squirmy Worm... I called Caden this from the first time I could feel him move inside of me, and now the worm has become quite a hit and yet another fun thing to add to our afternoon activity list (ways to keep Caden happy and entertained). And that was one VERY LONG sentence, apparently to honor the LONG-ness of the worm... geez! No points for great sentence structure today! 

Enjoy the video of my lil squealer... his shrieks of delight make me laugh!! What a funny lil guy!

Here's to a Wormy Wednesday!

3 comments:

The Lacys said...

Katie, you are absolutely hilarious. I am sitting here reading your blog laughing so hard. thanks for making my night!

Emily Lacy

Unknown said...

His laugh is precious and contagious too!! I'm going to watch it again so I can have another good chuckle!

Melissa said...

That video is too cute! I love his laugh and squeals!! I call Carter my little squirmy worm as well...he is always moving. Love you!