Sunday, June 28, 2009

Watch Out for the COXARAZZI...

That's right... watch out because I am now armed with a brand new camera! Last Wednesday the Cox Family headed down to San Antonio to spend sometime with KK and Albi. Justin had to go for work so we thought we'd make an extra long weekend out of it. Upon our arrival on Wednesday night I noticed my mom (KK) and Justin making eyes at each other, each of them getting a very mischievous smile on their face... 

Then KK left the room and returned with a HUGE bag that had birthday balloons on it, and I thought to myself, oh how sweet of KK she got Justin a surprise birthday present (another one... and it was a month late... whatever). Then she handed the bag to me?? My birthday isn't until August, what the heck??

My VERY sneaky husband had been scheming with KK about this very special gift he wanted to get for me... when I opened the bag I found this...

They wanted to give me the camera a little early so I could use it on our upcoming summer travels! So needless to say I was beyond surprised and WAY BEYOND excited! I have been playing with it pretty much nonstop! I love it! 

So for better and for worse I have become everyone else's worst nightmare while learning how to use my new camera! I realize I am NO where close to talented, I'm not sure I have an eye for photography, but it sure is fun snapping pics and learning about shutter speed and aperture... who knew photography was all about light... okay maybe everyone did... but not me!

Here's the reel from my first days on the job as a member of the Coxarazzi!


We are working with Caden on the sippy cup... doesn't like the bottle, so we're going for the cup!

Sweet KK making Caden laugh!!

Peas and carrots... YUMMO!

Peek-a-boo!
Dressed and ready for dinner! Thanks for my snazzy new outfit Nana!

The Albi-nator and the Cade-man! Pimpin' it before dinner!

Molli...the sweetest dog EVER!





Seriously Mom?! I'm done!

Look who is LOVIN' his passy... Caden's working on some serious bottom teeth right now and all of the sudden has decided that his passy is the greatest thing... along with the usuals suspects: toes, fingers, and those THUMBS!!


Thanks KK and Albi! We had another great time in San Antonio! 

1 comment:

Steph Meyer said...

yay for new cameras!!!!! I was dying when I read this because I got a new camera this weekend too, and it's a Nikon and I LOVE IT! Isn't it incredible!??? Your pics look great. That boy keeps on growing!
love you and miss you.
steph