Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's Finished... Caden's Special Gift!

KK has been working on this special gift for Caden for quite a while. She started before he was born in hopes of having it finished not long after, but you know... life gets in the way. It's much more fun to drive up to the Rock every week and see Caden than stay at home and work on a gift for him! Can you blame her?!

So last week we got the great news... IT IS FINISHED!! YAY! We are super excited to hang it in a very special place in Caden's room. He was very impressed with his KK's handiwork... now the pressure is on. I guess I'll have to learn how to stitch so the tradish can continue... I'll make them for my grandkids too! It might take me that long to learn how...

Thank you Mom/KK for making this for Caden! It's perfect! 

We love you KK!!



1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow! You go Kim!