Monday, January 5, 2009

Caden Ford Cox

He's here!! Caden Ford Cox made his prompt arrival into the world at 12:33am on January 1, 2009! Happy New Year! At 9lbs 7 ounces and 22 inches long, he is a literal bundle of joy that loves snuggling with anyone who is willing!

Caden, Justin and I have quite a story to tell, but for now pictures will have to suffice.  We are at home and had a GREAT first night last night! Mom is still working on gaining her creative energies back and processing the past 5 days but promises to get the details up soon! I am still a little too overwhelmed by the entire experience to put it into words, but I think I'm getting there with each cry! :) I love my little guy!!

PICTURE TIME...

Caden all swaddled up in one of his blankets from home! 
Caden and I's first picture at home!
All bundled up and ready to head home! Can't believe how cold it is outside!! 
Snuggled up in my bear suit, before we hit the road!
Caden and his dad getting in a little shoulder to shoulder time at the hospital. There was also pizza and football involved... Justin couldn't have been happier!!

5 comments:

Cori said...

He is so perfect! Give him a kiss from Aunt Cori! Can't wait to snuggle with him again soon!

Emily and Josh said...

YAY! Every new picture just makes my day! Lots of love from us!

Hillary Kouba said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you...that he's here and that you aren't pregnant anymore! That was almost the best part for me. How are you feeling? You look great and Caden is adorable! how fun to have a New Years baby! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

oh so cute! can't wait to meet this little guy.

Shelly said...

I'm so excited! I have been checking the blog everyday! He's amazing! I am so happy for you guys! Love ya'll! :)