Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Comb-Overs and Comas

Another day down... and tons more pictures to share!

Is this the face of a happy kid or what? Settling into my 6th or 7th milk coma of the day!
Dad is FINALLY home from work... gosh I missed him!
Chillin' with KK...
Staring contest with KK... Caden wins!
Oh mom... enough with the comb-over, I look like I'm 40! Mom LOVES to brush my hair!! 
Back with KK... post-feeding!
Can you tell that I love my KK?
Morning photo shoot with mom! The sun finally came out today! Hooray!
This is actually a shot from last night... just after my bath!
Not really sure I'm a fan of the sponge bath... I'm ready for the real deal!
Last night Caden met Maci and Max for the first time... Max has already decided that he will be Caden's guard dog. He stood watch as dad and Caden rocked! 

Caden also had his first visitors since we've been home tonight. We took pictures but they came out blurry! Thanks Frank, Michelle and Caroline for the yummy dinner!

Also a huge shout out to members of Caden's fan club who called to check in on us today. I am sorry I didn't get to talk to more of you...inevitably the phone would ring as soon as we sat down to feed, which I guess is not all that surprising since we eat the majority of our day! :) 

Much love to you all!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the pictures...keep them coming!

the G Rowes said...

Caden we are so excited to meet you!