Saturday, January 7, 2012

Santa Came BUT the Photog Did Not...

Well, this is just embarrassing... truly!!

I have ONE... count it again... ONE picture from Christmas morning. I do have a video portraying a VERY confused little boy who was a bit overwhelmed by the power wheel sitting in his living room, but I could barely watch it all of the way through and he's my kid, so there is NO way that any one else could handle it. In summary... Caden standing on the stairs looking into the living room with a BLANK expression on his face... The End!

BUT... I did find a couple MORE pics from our family date night... so in three posts I have managed to capture them all... I think we have officially drained EVERY electronic device we own of its pictures... does it exhaust anyone else to gather pictures? It's a tough job! :)

Here are sweet Kaki girl and I...

And the boys...
It really was a great night...

Oh and I found yet another picture of my sweet holiday gown compliments of Albi and LL Bean circa 2001... aren't I cute?!

I know it might be UGLY, but boy is it warm and comfy... and it hid the 5 servings of chicken spaghetti I ate that night... :)

Okay... well, I guess I better do it... here is the ONE picture from Christmas morning... you're welcome...

It is the Bubble Gun that Santa put in Caden's stocking...

Honestly, Christmas morning was a bit of a bust at first... I was really glad that Santa didn't stick around to check out the smiling faces of Caden because it took him a while to warm up. He kept saying, "what is this?" I tried to warn Santa of this EXACT thing, but Santa insisted he was ready for the ATV... and to be fair... he is a much bigger fan of it now than he was that morning. Not to mention his reaction to the cymbals... "These aren't the cymbals like the Baylor Band have!" WHAT?!!! Christmas fail!!

It seemed as if the child was more excited about his new book and pair of jeans the night before than the cymbals and the ATV... :)

BUT like I said it just took some time to warm up... of course he was THRILLED to help Kaki explore her goods! :) Sweet Kaki LOVED all of her goodies! Duh! :)

It really was a very Merry Christmas despite a bit of a rocky start... and I guess you can say that it was SO good that we didn't have time to take any pictures... not to mention that we were packing up the house (literally) to head to Waco for our Christmas celebration with the Coxes!

More on that to come...

No comments: