Wednesday, July 13, 2011

URGENT: CALLING ALL PRAYER WARRIORS!!

I need some serious prayer warriors to join me in praying for my cousin Amanda who I wrote about in this post. She has been admitted to the hospital today at 25 weeks, 3 days because she started leaking amniotic fluid and is contracting. Please pray for the health and safety of both Amanda and her sweet little boy... we need him to stay put a while longer!

More than anything else I am praying for today I am praying that a God WHO IS ABLE will do more than all we could ask or imagine in Christ Jesus!!

I am claiming this verse for Amanda and her family... please join me...

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3: 20-21

IMMEASURABLY MORE is where my hope remains... HE IS ABLE!!

THANK YOU sweet friends for your prayers!! We know that they are ABLE to far more than anything else could!!

I love you, Boozy!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Frazier said...

Y'all are the one that get the congrats!! Kaki is gorgeous... really. I know I commented before, but really, congrats! Two kids - holy moly, I am sure you have your hands full. I love your post updates & keeping up with y'alls crazy life & sweet Caden. Hope your foot feels better! Thanks again! We are excited - I will need some momma advice. :)