Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Peace, Love and Happiness

PEACE

Thank you for all of your sweet comments, text messages, voice mails, hugs and words of wisdom over the past few days! You have no idea how much it means to us that we have so many friends and family praying for us and our girl Kaki-pants! I am not sure who coined the phrase "storming the gates of heaven" BUT every time I hear it I always think of this...

Storming the field after a a big win! With victory in mind we storm the gates of heaven and ask God to move and work and show Himself in a mighty way. So again, thank you for all of your encouragement and your prayers!! I think y'all have done SUCH a good job that I might even be disappointed if she flips! :) After all, Justin's Grandma reminded me that c-section babies are MUCH prettier!! Ha!

LOVE AND HAPPINESS

There is nothing that makes me happier than my little man... of course there is really no one who makes me more frustrated either! :) But that's a given, right?! His Daddy may run a close second, but undoubtedly I love my boys more than anything! And they are CONSTANTLY bringing laughter to my belly and a smiles to my face!

I LOVE the fact that I don't even have to have a girl to have a child that enjoys dressing up in my costume jewelry! So pretty, Caden...

It makes me HAPPY when Caden decides that he MUST have his picture taken to send the adoring members of his fan club. A man... his boots... and his horse...

I am LOVING our new back yard kiddie pool! Especially when we were thrown an unexpected curve ball this week when our neighborhood pool was closed for the day... EEK! :) Justin called as we were "swimming" and laughed at the mental image of the two of us hanging in the pool! I will admit it is not a particularly favorable time to have a wrought iron fence! :) The poor passer-bys!

It made Caden super HAPPY that Elmo and Big Bird wanted to swim with us this week!

And I don't know why but I LOVE this picture so very much! It makes me laugh out loud every time I look at it! Just loungin' in the pool... Elmo and Big Bird... HA! And just so y'all aren't worried about me and my ways with money... that is an empty gift card at the bottom of the pool... nothing important! :)

Caden is HAPPIEST with a paci in his mouth and his friends by his side... and of course he uses the moments that I am 'taking care of business' to go and retrieve his forbidden paci from his room and come show it off... knowing full well there isn't a darn thing I can do about it! Look at that little sheepish grin... TROUBLE!

My two LOVES... bouncing up and down and around with each other! I am pretty sure Justin's ribs will be permanently bruised after all of their wrestle mania... but BOY is it worth the laughter that rings throughout our house each night!!

I am HAPPY it's almost the weekend!!

1 comment:

KK said...

Awww.......such cute pics of that silly sweet little boy!