Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all your spectacular mommies out there!! I have had the BEST Mother's Day weekend... and it isn't even over yet! My boys were so sweet and bought me a new toy... a FLIPVIDEO!! I have been wanting one for so long and they finally were able to put their pennies together and purchase this sweet little gift that KEEPS ON giving! We are sad that we couldn't be with Nana and KK today to celebrate Mother's Day but we know that there is NO GREATER gift than seeing and hearing their sweet Caden's face and voice! We hope it is a special treat for y'all! Thank you both for being the best mommies and more importantly, best GRANDMOMMIES ever! We are blessed, blessed, blessed!! We love you Nana and KK!

Happy Mother's Day!!

Bear with me as I learn how to use my new toy... I'll be posting more soon!!



2 comments:

Shelly said...

He's so stinkin' cute! I love the video and his sweet laugh.

Cori said...

Haha I was laughing so hard at this video! Such a cute laugh and a sweet boy!