Sunday, April 5, 2009

Tagged

So, my cousin Boozy tagged me in the '4th folder, 4th picture game' going on in the blog world. I have seen this before and went and found the 4th folder, 4th picture and this is it...

Not too exciting right... which is why I decided to opt out of playing the game, but since I was tagged I figured I had better play along! :) This is Justin just minutes before he ran the half-marathon in San Antonio last November. No one was with him because I was 8 months pregnant and it was SUPER cold, so he was doing his best to photograph the big event! :)

I am not going to tag anyone, BUT if you'd like to participate go for it! It is kind of fun to look back and see what picture you come up with.

All you have to do is...

-Choose the fourth folder where you store your pictures on your computer
-Then choose the fourth picture in the folder
-Post it, explain it and decided whether or not you want to tag others!

HAVE FUN!

I am hoping to get a video of lil' man up later today... stay tuned!

No comments: