Monday, November 24, 2008

INSERT TOKEN



For months now Justin has been swearing up and down that my belly button was going to completely pop out of my belly and become an outtie. For a while I thought, hmmm he might be right, but I just wasn't sure my tiny little belly button really had the ability to do it. It was certainly undergoing a change, becoming softer and squishier by the day... like a little trampoline. Well, my belly button has finally decided that it wanted an identity all its own. It wasn't going to be an outtie like all of the others!

Last Friday, when Justin got home from work he pulled up my shirt to kiss Caden when he walked in the door like he normally does, except this time he said, "INSERT TOKEN," and pretended to put a token into my belly button before he allowed himself to kiss Caden. We both died laughing... it was hilarious. I didn't understand why he had done that, I hadn't really checked out my belly button that day. So I ran to the nearest mirror since I obviously have lost the ability to check out my own belly button without a little reflective help and low and behold it looked like an old school token machine! HA!

When I could actually see it, "insert token" became even funnier. We stood in front of the mirror together for a few more minutes laughing and inserting "tokens" in and out of my belly. Poor Caden must have thought we were nuts... the delirium of the week had certainly set in, but regardless our new game was pretty darn hilarious!

I am sorry you have to look at my big white belly, but we just HAD to let you experience the fun first-hand. I hope the "Insert Token" game provides you with as much laughter as it has us. And yes, you guessed it, now every time Justin wants something from me or from Caden he inserts his token. A dime fits perfectly! :)

Thanks for sharing a small "token" of your day with us! Happy Monday!

2 comments:

KK said...

HILARIOUS!! Love that belly!!

Ashley Hall said...

Cute belly! Hope you are feeling good!