Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Decking the Halls...

The Sunday after Thanksgiving was a busy day of DECKING THE HALLS around the Cox House... and I even got inspired to attempt a little Christmas Card photo shoot... sans Mommy and Daddy of course, because let's be honest... everyone wants to see the KIDS... it's the KIDS we want!

SO I thought I'd try to be creative and make them hold a picture of us...

I give you Christmas photo shoot 2012 outtakes...


Then we moved to the front porch hoping the fresh air would help the Kak-ster cooperate...

Does it look like I want to cooperate???!!


Photo this!


Kaki, you want a sucker???

YAH!!

It works...


They love them some Dums-Dums!

And matching PJs... thanks KK and Albi!


Ikea-inspired Christmas mantle... I was super happy with how it turned out... I couldn't help but snap a picture!! :) 


And of course Caden needed his picture next to his two favorite ornaments...

The Baylor Football Man...


And the Baylor Football!!


Oh and we found an elf...


But not on the shelf...

Tis the season...

Christmas is Coming and so is the Son!! :)

No comments: