Friday, October 7, 2011

Sweet Girl

KK reminded me the other day of this precious outfit she bought for Kaki on Zulily WAY before she was even born... she is growing so fast that I have to make a more concerted effort to get her in all of her sweet lil duds! :)

Today, we had an impromptu photo shoot while big bro was eating his Popsicle and doing some chalk art on the porch!

Always has those hands up... like she's afraid of something flying at her face! Hmmm... strange!

Oh what a sweet little punkin face!

Inquisitive...
Sweet...
Silly...
A-dorbale...
Knocked my bow off while trying to cover up my face!!

Where's Kaki???!!
There she is!
Angelic...
Lovely...
And now for a few outtakes...

Of course y'all know that big bro was involved in these...

He was finished with his popsicle and wanted in on the action... notice the chocolate fudgesicle goatee he's sportin'...

Now you see it... now you don't... because guess what lil stinker wiped his BROWN face all over my BEAUTIFUL WHITE blanket.... you guessed it!!

Little punk! Ha! And Kaki is smiling because big bro is getting a talkin' to from Mommy about the proper places to wipe our dirty faces! Like your shirt! Come on kid!

But he's sweet anyway...
Happy Friday to you and yours!

2 comments:

KK said...

Oh my goodness!! She is way too pretty! Such a sweet sweet face. And big bro is pretty darn cute too even with his fudge colored goatee!! Love those two so much!

Melissa said...

Another precious outfit! I think I may be overwhelmed if I ever have a little girl...so much cuteness!