Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Day Out with Thomas... again

Yesterday, KK and Albi treated us to another fun day out with Thomas...

This year we were even more excited because we knew Caden would be much more aware of who Thomas was and what exactly this big train thing was all about. In fact, he was so aware that he kept asking if he would get to ride "inside the train, in a seat?" He thought he was going to have to rough it Polar Express style and get stuck on the top...

He wanted to make sure he would not be riding ON TOP of any train! Can't say that I blame the guy!

Here is a pic from last year...

And this year... my what a difference a year makes... for Caden and for KK and Albi! My skinny-minny parents look G-double-0-d!

Look at that sweet blue-eyed boy... all ready to see Thomas!

And what about that blue-eyed girl... was she there, you ask?! WAS SHE THERE?!?! Of course... and with bells on... or a bow... either way!

And a shadowy Mommy and Daddy in their shades... it hides the bags! :)

My sweet trio... my heart melts... truly!

Attempt at a family pic... not too bad!

Sweet little one...

Are you LOVING her outfit? My ever-stylish friend Steph sent this sweet outfit to Kaki the other day and I COULD.NOT.WAIT. to get it on her... I think she might have to wear it EVERY day until she outgrows it... love it! Thanks Steph!

That's a face...

Pic with the g-rents...

Kaki gettin' some lovin'!! :)

Love this picture... KK's eyes are sparkling... looking at that sweet face!! :) And Albi too... such a proud g-pa!

Pic with Thomas... Caden was not really into it... he just wanted to "pat" Thomas!

A little engine that could...

My backwards hat wearing, traing conductor, toddler of a sweet boy... did y'all get that?!

It was a FUN day with Thomas... topped off by a YUMMY lunch at Bluebonnet... oh so good! Thank you Kk and Albi for another FUN DAY OUT WITH THOMAS!! We had a blast and Caden is loving all of his fun Thomas loot!!

Here's to next year!! A Day Out with Thomas...again...and again...

2 comments:

Steph Meyer said...

YAY! I was hoping I would see a shot of the little miss in the outfit I about died over! She's just the sweetest. Love you!

Melissa said...

We are jealous that you guys did this again! I looked it up last year to see if they ever came to Houston and no such luck! Looks like a blast and kaki is cute as ever!