Monday, June 25, 2012

A Show for Baby A!

I don't want to steal the thunder of my fabulous sister-in-law and her sweet baby to be, but I did want to post a few pics from her baby shower this weekend in Houston! I was fortunate enough to get to help host one last shindig before the big arrival! I was thrilled to be a part of it and excited to celebrate my niece or nephew!! (This whole not knowing business is getting old!!) Just kidding... kind of! :)

One of Cori's sweet friends hosted the shower in her lovely home. Here are just a few quick pics... hop on over to All About the Agnews on my blog roll to read more later in the day/week!


My cookie-tastic and SUPER talented friend Gina made the duck cookies for the shower... some boy ducks and some girl ducks... are they not the cutest things you've ever seen?! She is one artistic lady!


The Cox women...Doesn't Cori look great?! 29 weeks and lookin' good!!


My beautiful sister-in-laws... do you know why I opted to take the pic now?! They are definitely TOO TOO cute!!


And the hostesses... I just have to add this in there because I feel like it is important... for women... for fashion... for the hope of having a dress like the girl on the far left is wearing... don't you want one? Here is her secret... it is a vintage bridesmaids dress she had shortened... brilliant?! I think so! It was seriously the prettiest dress I've ever seen. If I was a size zero I would have cut that thing right off of her... :)


Happy Shower Cori!! 11 Weeks to go!! CANNOT WAIT TO MEET HE/SHE HIM/HER NIECE/NEPHEW!!! 

Love you Cori!!

2 comments:

Cori said...

I can't thank you enough for this sweet time of celebrating Baby A! We were both very spoiled and loved! I'm also getting really anxious about whether I have a boy or girl! :)

Melissa said...

I bet you loved getting to shower Cori and baby A! And let's not forget to mention that you should have jumped in that picture with your SIL's b/c you looked amazing! So pretty and love the dress!