Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Pre-Pinwheel-Party Photo Shoot... Here's Lookin' At You Kid

So, before the big shindig on Sunday, I got Kaki all dressed up in her birthday suit, which in this case happened to be this cutie little smocked outfit and put my Pinterest membership to good use! I saw this idea of photographing a child in their own reflection in a mirror and I KNEW I had to do this with Kaki! What a GREAT idea... there are geniuses on Pinterest... pure genius!

We took a mirror off of one of KK's walls and went to work... and I think we got some keepers!!  



Of course brother wanted on the fun...


Sweetest girl in the whole wide world... ever, ever, ever!





She thinks she's funny... 



What-choo lookin' at?!!




MY FAVORITE PIC BY FAR... also seen on facebook! :)


Sweet Kaki-Lou...





Oh, brother!!




Those cheeks...


We done?!!!


Yah... we're done! Let's PARTY!!!!

1 comment:

KK said...

I think they turned out so well. Way to go pinterest. The reflection of the trees was even cool.