Saturday, October 18, 2008

Beautiful Nail...

Against Justin's best wishes, I just had to share this special moment with the rest of you! So it has become increasingly difficult to do all things where bending at the waist is required... what waist you ask? EXACTLY my point!

When we were in Colorado for the Evans Family Vaca, my mom, Emily and I each got pedicures, but since then I have severely neglected my toes. Now I know what you're thinking, why does it matter, you can't see your toes anyway?! Well, I can when they are propped up in front of me, and it just wasn't a pretty sight. Who better to come to the rescue than my wonderful hubbie?! He was even excited about the challenge! Check out his determination...

We are just in the removal process here. "I thought this stuff just wiped right off," Justin exclaimed! Not when it is blood red and it has been on for 2 months!
Now for the paint job! He got my toes on all angles... I was so impressed. There is nothing worse that a pedicurist who misses that one sliver of nail. He took his job very seriously!
Here is the finished product! If you can get past the fact that my feet are just a little unfortunate looking the actual paint job can certainly be appreciated! Thanks honey! 

In the spirit of nails, for those of you who have not seen this comedy act, you MUST watch. I can recite the entire routine by heart and yet I laugh EVERY time I watch it. Click on the link below and ENJOY! 


Happy Saturday! Hook 'em!

No comments: