Tuesday, July 31, 2012

iPhone Dump... Don't Know What Number We're On!

It seems that I take most of my pictures these days with my handy-dandy-digital-phone-device... and usually they have a story behind them and then other times I just snap something just because it seems right. And while I am sure there are times that I could make a tantalizingly hilarious tale about a particular picture there just doesn't seem to be time in the day... or at least time that I'm willing to dedicate to filling in those tales on the blog! So once again... the picture dump seems appropriate... 

EVEN, when there are 30+ pictures to process...

On your mark...

Get set...

GO!



So this little gem of a pic is the first and hopefully last stolen good from a member of my little Cox clan. Caden stuffed this book in the bottom of our stroller when we were at Barnes and Noble one day. I did not realize it until we were unloading at our next stop, nearly 20 minutes away. I calmly called the store and told them what happened and would be happy to return it right then. They sweetly told me not to worry and to bring it when I am back the next time...

Still haven't been back...

Which means we are still the proud thieves of this book...


And don't worry... Caden "knows Spanish!" 

Next up you'll see our Friday night fun. In our apartment complex we have valet trash service each night but Friday and Saturday nights... which is when we have to do a little trash delivery action ourselves... 

For some reason we think it is hilarious, although I think we may be the only ones! :)


Random couch time with my boy... sah-weet!


And floor time with my girl... I think we look so much alike in this picture. One of the first times I have really seen it! 


We are super excited to sport our new cousin shirts at the hospital in September... We love Baby Agnew!! Thanks Nana!


First bowl of cereal... in the droodies... what Justin calls underwear... :) Peanut Butter Multi-Grain Cheerios... Caden picked them out and it is safe to say he loved them... at least that morning! The next morning he was ready to go back to Apple Cinnamon Waffles. Sigh!


KK came to visit a few weeks ago... or one week ago? Anyway... she took her little man on a date to see Brave! Happy boy!!


He had fun and loves to tell me how it was "Grandparent Day" at the theatre that day since KK remarked that they were one of four sets of grandparent/kid duos!


While KK was in town we got to watch the slab pour at our new house! We grabbed breakfast and watched!! FUN! Quite the show!!


Meditating while snacking... T-A-L-E-N-T!


Rough night at the bark park with Daddy and the doggies... a two band-aid job!


Little Miss in her croc mary janes... so cute!


Summertime Bubble Bath... aka it's not nap time yet, NOW WHAT?!!


Lou Lou's first haircut... we did it on a whim on our way to HEB one Saturday. It needed it! She did great... once she had a sucker! Sweet little lady!


An after shot at lunch... to celebrate! :) So pretty! Now pass the queso!


Our little linebacker... her Albi was SO proud of this pic!! And Daddy too!


Kaki's peanut butter day! Crazy as it may seem to some, this is a very rational part of the growing up process to me. Making sure we aren't allergic I park in the ER parking lot when we try peanut butter for the first time! Kaki passed and loved it!


Ready for that sandwich!!


Brother got to have a picnic too! Whoo hoo!! 


One afternoon I was teaching Kaki the art of accessorizing... 

Sporty...


Outdoorsy...


Industrial-y? Locomotive-y? Thomas-y?


Everyone say cheese!!!


Justin and I celebrate 8 years of marriage on the 24th! WAH-HOO! We treated ourselves to a fun dinner out and let the kids have fun at home with a babysitter! This was our first course...


And it only got more intense from there! I didn't eat breakfast for lunch the next day... still feasting on the night before... OVERLOAD! But so worth it!

We had a fun, adult night out!


We did a pretty pathetic job in the picture department but that has never been our strong suit! I love this man more than I ever thought I could love the boy I married! :) 


See... I told you he was a boy... this is an engagement shot of us! Tear!


This next one I might be open for suggestions about... my little tantrum thrower! What?! Caden didn't do the tantrum thing but Miss Kaki Pants is all about the head to the floor, lay your body out... roll... cry... oh it's just plain sad! And a bit funny... and now becoming a bit of a problem! Oh the drama! :)


One day Caden woke up from his nap before Kaki so we had some fun on the couch with the camera phone... SILLY!


Kisses...


I'm gonna eat you!!


Kaki-girl... so sweet! Most of the time! :)


This weekend we were at Kk and Albi's celebrating KK's big 2-5... or 5-6 I can't seem to ever remember. And Kaki enjoyed her time in her rocker!! Used to be a Strawberry Shortcake rocker until KK took her pre-pinterest crafting skills to it a few years ago... now it's just cool! :)


Chade-man eating a nana... and the ba-nana kind not the Nana kind! :) Just so we're clear! 



And this guy... my Olympics watching buddy... poor thing can't sit still for more than a few minutes before he falls prey to sleep! It's a rough life, I tell ya! I'd say it's old age but he's been like this as long as I've known him! He's even been known to fall asleep in the theatre... Lord, help him! 


Last one... super random photo op after church one day... trying to get Caden and I in the same shot... pretty sweet looking little sweaty boy back there!! :)


There you have... life via phone!

Happy Tuesday!! And GO USA!

PS: My favorite line in the Olympics so far... and it has become a commonly used phrase in our house...

"Dolphin kick... BOOM!!!!"

Anyone else??!!!!

3 comments:

KK said...

I love dolphin kick-boom! Great line. And I want your anniversary appetizer right now-starving!

Unknown said...

I'm glad that you like the shirts.The kids are going to look so precious in them.

Melissa said...

Love the photo dump...seems that I am doing that more and more. Just easier that way!! Kaki and Logan are meant to be buddies...he can throw a tantrum like a champ!! Miss y'all!