Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Tomorrow is Friday Day!

I figured it was time for another belly shot! Today, Caden is 26 weeks old... hurray! We tell him happy birthday every Thursday, it has come to be one of my favorite days of the week for this very reason, and who doesn't like a day when the next day is Friday! And Friday's in Austin mean Dance Party Friday on the Bobby Bones Show. I will most definitely have to dedicate an entire blog to this, but for now just imagine me cruising down the highway, and by cruising I mean crawling in traffic listening to some of my favorite old school hip-hop jams. Yes that's right... Caden and I bump into work every Friday morning with a little spring in our step...livin' the Hip-Hop lifestyle! I'll have to tell you later about my obsession with spinners... I love them!

So, in reality I've got much more to blog about than my Friday music choices, but no time to  do it all justice tonight... I've got to get dinner on the table and find that perfect spot on the couch for Thursday night TV... Grey's anybody? 


I think looking like I have a basketball in my belly totally ups my street-cred... what do y'all think? Caden must be really cool... he'll come out of the womb with automatic street-cred...no doubt!

Happy 'tomorrow is Friday' day! 

OH... and because tomorrow is Dance Party Friday I will do a very special shout-out to my sister-in-law Emily and dedicate  50 Cent's 'In Da Club' for her happy birthday song! Happy Birthday EM... hope tomorrow is a GREAT day!! 



1 comment:

Melissa said...

love the baby bump pic. you look adorable!