Monday, August 11, 2008

Shedding Light Into the Darkness

Happy Monday! I regret that I was not quicker to get these photos posted. I thought I was in business when I was able to post my first baby bump picture, but then our scanner decided to play technology-tag and I was unable to share our first pictures of Baby Cox with all of you!

But now, after great anticipation a light has been cast into the shadows and Baby Cox is ready for his unveiling! Both his name and his face are ready for a place in your hearts! Please allow me to introduce the one, the only...CADEN FORD COX!

What better way to start the pictures than with a Sic 'Em Bears! 

Caden at just 8 weeks! He's a little lima bean!



Caden is very proud of his hands...here is one of two!
We were talking "bad" about Caden because he was not cooperating with Jody... he decided to let us know that yes, he was listening to us! See his little hand up by his ear?


A profile shot! Who do you think he looks like?! I vote Justin...what about you?



No comments: